Ken Blanchard, author of Raving Fans, Gung Ho, and The One Minute Manager series says…
“Chase LeBlanc is a veteran of the restaurant management industry and really knows what he’s talking about. His expert advice will kick start your journey toward improving your value as a manager. High Impact Hospitality is a fresh and enjoyable read.”
High Impact Hospitality: Upgrade Your Purpose, Performance, and Profits by Chase LeBlanc
is MORE THAN A BOOK …
· A pocket mentor for assistant managers
· A leadership “conversation starter” between working managers and their supervisors
· A must read for owner-operated start-up ventures in the hospitality industry
· The ideal companion for HQ employees in need of insight into field operations
· A complimentary text for students working toward a degree in hospitality management
· A common sense introduction to the hospitality industry for hourly tribe/team-mates with managerial ambition
· Real world tactics and tips that will complement any hospitality management training program
· An essential addition to any hospitality manager’s tool kit
|“…Mr. LeBlanc teaches what separates an everyday manager from a leader, and how to achieve the coveted role of leadager.” Lane Cardwell, former President and CEO, Boston Market and P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
Is Your Front-Line CONSISTENTLY Delivering EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service?
At High Impact Hospitality, we are seasoned and experienced corporate trainers who help to foster and anchor a mindset of exceptional customer service in your front-line staff, managers, and leaders in a way that sticks, and that allows your employees to consistently deliver positive and engaging service experiences.
High Impact Hospitality provides short-term and extended consulting services, keynote seminars, workshops, break-out presentations, and highly-endorsed books and training tools to meet your organization’s needs.
We Serve the Following Markets:
Chase LeBlanc is a proven cultural change agent who can powerfully help you to educate and inspire your employees to consistently provide positive, profitable guest experience. His passion is helping organizations to achieve unprecedented levels of guest service through employee empowerment, purposeful productivity, and cultural transformation.
Chase is a sought-after speaker, author, columnist for Hotel F&B magazine, organizational consultant, and chief executive officer at High Impact Hospitality LLC. He shares his knowledge of extraordinary service practices in ways that develop engaged, guest-focused organizations. A Ken Blanchard / One Minute Manager-endorsed author, Chase has developed and led industry-leading service and hospitality operations. Chase’s practical and motivational messages are carefully targeted to inspire front-line workers and managers to intrinsically develop both professionally and personally. Read full bio >>
For more information on any of the High-Impact Hospitality seminars, employee workshops, breakout sessions, keynote presentations, or consulting services, email Chase LeBlanc or call him at 720-269-9537.